Tiam Vitamin C 24 Suprise Serum 30ml

₦11,100.00
₦11,100.00
About this item Vitamin C serum: 22% pure vitamin C + 2% vitamin C derivative. Vitamin C 24 surprise serum with a total vitamin C content of 24% and two types of vitamin C, which are light and heat stable and highly effective WATER-FREE: It is a rich vitamin serum...
Vendor: Tiam
Availability: In Stock
Please hurry! Only 575 left in stock

Related Products

Recently Viewed Products

Cursor
Example product title
₦11,100.00
₦11,100.00
Example product title
₦11,100.00
₦11,100.00
Example product title
₦11,100.00
₦11,100.00
Example product title
₦11,100.00
₦11,100.00
Example product title
₦11,100.00
₦11,100.00
Example product title
₦11,100.00
₦11,100.00
Example product title
₦11,100.00
₦11,100.00
Example product title
₦11,100.00
₦11,100.00
Example product title
₦11,100.00
₦11,100.00
Example product title
₦11,100.00
₦11,100.00